找回密码
 加入灵隐岛
查看: 877|回复: 15

Eternal life to those who believe in me!

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-12-10 09:43:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
At first I created heaven and earth.
1:2 to be void of Chaos, Yuan surface darkness; my soul run on water.
1:3 I said: "Let there be light." And there was light.
1:4 I think just a good, put the brightness separated.
1:5 I called the light Day, calling the dark of night. And the evening and the morning, it was the first day.
1:6 I said: "between the various water, air must be water for the up and down."
1:7 I creation of cascades of the air, the air below the water, the air above the water separated. And it was so.
1:8 I call the air for days. And the evening and the morning is the second day.
1:9 I said: "There is water to be gathered in one place, so that dry land exposed." And it was so.
1:10 I called the dry land, saying that the gathering together of the sea water. I looked at is good.
1:11 I said: "to take place, and knot grass seed vegetables, and fruit trees, all of its classes, the fruit are wrapped in nuclear." And it was so.
1:12 So taking place and the junction of the grass seed vegetables, all of its category; and fruit trees, all of its classes, the fruit are wrapped core. I looked at is good.
1:13 And the evening and the morning is the third day.
1:14 I said: "Heaven must have light body, can be divided into day and night, marking, will be seasonal, day and age, and
1:15 and to light in the sky, shines on the ground. "And it was so.
1:16 So I made two great light, large pipe day and night a small tube, but also made the stars,
1:17 put these light collocate in the sky, shines on the ground,
1:18 administration day and night, light and shade, respectively. I looked at is good.
1:19 And the evening and the morning is the fourth day.
1:20 I said: "Water should be lot of breeding living things, there must be birds fly above the ground, into the sky."
1:21 I creation of cascades of big fish and aquatic life of the various breeds of animals, all of its category; also Zaochu various birds, all their classes. I looked at is good.
1:22 I will bless to all this, said: "breeding ground for many, full of sea water; birds also have more on the ground."
1:23 And the evening and the morning is the fifth day.
1:24 I said: "The way to give birth to living things, the whole of its category; animals, insects, wild animals, each from their class." It was so.
1:25 So I Zaochu beast, all of its category; livestock, all of its category; on the ground all the insects, all of its classes. I looked at is good.
1:26 I said: "We make man in our image, following the style we have made man, so that they manage fish in the sea, air, birds, livestock and the whole ground floor, and all the insects crawling on the floor of the. "
1:27 I was shining on his own image made man Naishi shining his image created male and female.
1:28 I will bless them, but also told them: "Be fruitful and numerous Bianman the ground, running this way; have to manage fish in the sea, air, birds, and all sorts of actions on the ground living things."
1:29 I said: "Behold! I will be everywhere, on every knot of vegetables seeds, and every tree that the fruit nuclear knot, all given you for food.
1:30 As for the beasts of the earth and air of birds, and various decumbent living things, I will give them the grass for food. "And it was so.
1:31 I looked at all made, are very good. And the evening and the morning is the sixth day.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:44:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 冷飒光 于 2009-12-10 09:51 编辑

Academic Boden in der sehr, Rollen Glühwürmchen Fenster des Buches. Drittens, in vollem Umfang in diesem Winter keine leeren Bauch lachen?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:45:20 | 显示全部楼层
其业精于勤,荒于戏。行成于思,毁于随。─韩愈 书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦做舟。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:45:39 | 显示全部楼层
不奋苦而求速效,只落得少日浮夸,老来窘隘而已。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:45:56 | 显示全部楼层
勤学如春起之苗,不见其增日有所长。缀学如磨刀之石,不见其损日有所亏。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
聪明出于勤奋,天才在于积累。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:46:34 | 显示全部楼层
应该记住我们的事业,需要的是手而不是嘴。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:46:54 | 显示全部楼层
埋头苦干是第一,发白才知智叟。呆勤能补拙是良训,一分辛苦一分才。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:50:17 | 显示全部楼层
Faulheit ist eine sehr seltsame Sache, macht es Sie glaube, es war ein leichtes Leben zur Ruhe, ist ein Glück, aber in der Tat ist es langweilig, man ist Müdigkeit, ist eine Depression, sie verweigert.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-10 09:50:51 | 显示全部楼层
Diligence ist ein magischer wird, kann dies mit unzähligen Perlen des Wissens aufgereiht werden.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入灵隐岛

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|灵异志

GMT+8, 2024-10-13 02:19