|
Unhappiness where's when I was young,
我小时侯的不高兴,
And we didn't give a damn,
我们完全无所谓,
'Cause we were raised,
因为我们是被抚养者,
To see life as fun and take it if we can.
把生命看做玩笑,如果可以就搞定它。
My mother, my mother,
我的母亲,我的母亲,
She hold me, she hold me, when I was out there.
她抓着我,她抓着我,当我在外面的时候,
My father, my father,
我父亲,我父亲,
He liked me, oh, he liked me. Does anyone care?
他喜欢我,噢,他喜欢我。可是有人在乎吗
Understand what I've become, it wasn't my design.
明白我变成了什么,那并非我所愿。
And people everywhere think, something better than I am.
每个人都想着什么,比我想得更好。
But I miss you, I miss, 'cause I liked it,
但是我想念你们,我想念,因为我喜欢。
'Cause I liked it, when I was out there. Do you know this?
因为在外面的时候我喜欢。你们知道吗?
Do you know you did not find me. You did not find.
你们知道吗你们没找到我。你们没找到。
Does anyone care?
有人在乎吗?
不曾这样恐惧过,
当醒来时,
所有的一切...
不曾这样恐惧过,
时间,
它夺走我的全部...
不,
也许本没有任何意义... |
|